Indian Rupee is another free Indian Rupee font, which you can download and use for free. We have already shared with you the other fonts.
How to Install Rupee Font?
- Download the font ZIP file.
- Extract the IndianRupee.ttf file from the archive file using 7ZIP, WINRAR, WIN ZIP or any other archiving application.
- Copy-paste the font file to the font folder of your computer.
- For Windows PC, you can find the font folder in your computer control settings panel.
- If you are using Ubuntu Linux, just double-click the file to open the font. Now, click on the install button in the resulting window.